Sunday, December 18, 2016

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #347 "ADD A BELL"



Good Morning!! I hope you are starting to begin your holiday festivities. I finally have my tree up and now I'm starting to wrap gifts. Very busy week for me coming up. I hope I can get it done a little early so I can relax before our Christmas dinner. On to the challenge at hand.


Sherri Baldy Designs is our sponsor for this week's challenge of "Add A Bell." There are two places you can find her work. First is Sherri Baldy Designs and then Scrapbook Stamp Society. I just love these images because they have the big eyes on the girls. I don't know what it is about these eyes but I just love them. You really need and look at both of her stores. She has a lot of great images. She let me choose the image "Image 815, Gingerbread Girl." I did have a lot of fun coloring her and making this card. I'm excited to show you but I need to let you know what she will be giving to one of our lucky winner's. 

The 3 Digital Stamps
That Our
Design Team Used

You will see the three different images on The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog that our Design Team used. Remember this little cutie will be one of the images. Let's see here.


I hope you like this. I have noticed that Christmas Cards are starting to use different colors besides the traditional ones. I had this pink paper in my stash for awhile and decided to use it and make the gingerbread girl dressed in pink. So all the items I used was in my scrapbooking room from times that I just picked something up on one of my shopping trips. You can use any colors you want to make this.

I want to Thank You again for reading my post and hoping that you get inspiration from the card that I made. Have a Wonderful Week!!

1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous pink Christmas card Michelle love the image and those little gingerbread men, great papers a lovely non traditional festive make
hugs
lorraine x