Sunday, November 6, 2016

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE # 341 "MORE THAN ONE BUTTON"


Hello to Everyone!! Hope your having a good start to your day. I can't believe today is the start of Day Light savings time. I don't know if you have to set your clocks back but here in Ohio we have to. I'm not looking forward to it being dark at 5 and 6 O'clock. It always takes me a week at least to get my body to adjust to the change and my morning routine. Well, let's see who our sponsor is this week and tell you about them.



Oddball Art Co. is our wonderful sponsor for this week's challenge. They have a really neat etsy store that has images from the very cute to the very creepy. They are all adorable and I loved working with the one I did. Oddball Art Co. let me use their digital image called "Tasha." She is a very adorable fairy reaching out to a Dragonfly. I'm excited to show you my card, so let me tell you the prize for this week's challenge of "Add More Than One Button."

3 Digital Stamps
From

Here is my card with "Tasha."


Is that image not adorable. I made a fancy cut on the side of the paper I printed the fairy on. I decided to use all white flowers to match the white flowers on the background paper that I used. I put white and gold buttons on the flowers to add some color but not to much. I glittered her wings and put some glitter on the flowers which is hard to see in the picture. Then added three cute little fairies which also came with glitter on their wings. I think it all fit together and is very cute. Here are the items that I used to make my card. 

Cardstock -- The Paper Studio
Paper -- K & Company
Buttons On Flowers -- My Button Jar
Variety Of White Flowers & Sprigs -- Wild Orchid Crafts
Fairies -- Dress It Up
Glitter -- Hobby Lobby
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils

Thank You for stopping by and reading my post. Would love to hear what you think of the card that I made this week. Also, enter our challenge over at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog with your buttons on a card. Have a Wonderful Week!!

1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my what a little beauty this is Michelle, your design work for this card is excellent, so much to see, a pretty image and fabulous embellishments, top notch make
hugs
lorraine x