Sunday, September 25, 2016

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE # 335 "USE AN EMBOSSING FOLDER"


Here we are again for another challenge at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog. Embossing cards are fun to play with. There are so many patterns to choose from. I do hope you play along and show us your embossing cards.


Blackberry Jelly's is our sponsor this week. This is a cute little etsy store that you would want to go and look at the images. We were able to pick any image we wanted to used for our project. I just thought that this cat with the balloons was adorable. The name of this image is called, "Cat In The Box; Box With Balloons." I want to tell you about this image and what I did with it. But, I'm gonna let you know what Blackberry Jelly's is giving for this week's prize.

Winner's Choice
Of 
Digital Stamps
From
Blackberry Jelly's Store

Here is my Scrapbook Layout that I called, "Feather Parties."


I hope you like the Scrapbook Layout. I made this with my cat named "Feather." Since the image was a cat in a box with birthday balloons, I remembered that my daughter had a birthday where we played with our cat with hats. He actually left them on there for me to get a couple of pictures. The paper reminded me of the colors on the hat he was wearing and I had paper to match the background where I embossed dots on the balloons as a background of the pictures. I then added the embellishments and that finished the page. This one was a pretty easy layout but I love it. Here is the items I used.

Cardstock -- The Paper Studio
Oval Stencils -- Fiskars
Embossing Folder -- Cuttlebug's Dots
Embellishments -- Dress It Up
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils

I want to Thank You for stopping by. It brightens my day for you to see what I have done for this week. Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog is where you will see more projects and the rules for entering our challenges. Can't see what you come up with!!

1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

Fantastic LO Michelle such lovely pictures and the colours go so well for a celebration, excellent make
hugs
lorraine x