Sunday, July 24, 2016

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE # 326 "AT THE BEACH"


Hello to everyone reading this. Hope is all well with you. I'm just a little sad. My daughter left Friday to go on a trip across the United States in a RV to go to California. On the way they are suppose to go see the Grand Canyon, go snorkeling, visit Disney Land for three days, and walk the board walk. There a couple of other things she will be doing but its a great opportunity for her. She went with her best friend and her mother. The sad part is they are going to be gone for 12 days and I miss her so much already. My daughter and I are close and it was hard on both of us when she left. I cried all day after I said Goodbye. I wouldn't stand in the way of this for her. She's already been to Virginia Beach with her friend and her mom is talking Hawaii next summer. Wish I had this when I was 16. Moving on to the challenge.


I am so lucky that I was allowed to use "Summertime Butterfly Bear" from Bugaboo Stamps. I just love the digital images they have in their store. There are many stamps if you are doing something with a summer theme. I made a card this week that you can use to send a message from where you are to your family back home. I always try to name my cards and layouts so here is the name for this one. "Beach Bound"


I hope you like it. I found so many things to make beach cards or layouts that it was hard to pick out what to use. I think this worked out great. So, here is the prize from Bugaboo Stamps.

$21.00 Gift Certificate
To

Great Prize!! Makes you want to enter our challenge!! Now on my card I used a couple of embellishments, fun paper and that great image. The circle behind the image is suppose to be a beach ball that also matches the one the bear is holding. This was a pretty simple card to make. The coloring of the image took me the longest. I just couldn't get my bear to look right. I think that it finally looks good. Here is what I used to make this adorable card

Cardstock --  The Paper Studio & My Paper Stash
Paper --  The Paper Studio
The Word Beach & The Sun In The Corner  --  Me & My Big Ideas
Sand Castle Border --  Jolee's Boutique
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils

Thank You for taking a little time out of your day to read my post. Can't wait to see the cards that you make for this week. If you have a friend, invite them to enter also. All the information is on The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog and that's where you need to add your card. Hope you have a great week ahead.


Challenge's That I Have Entered


1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my what a fantastic detailed summer beach card Michelle, the image is adorable the embellishments and card design are top notch, makes me want to have a summer break. How wonderful that your daughter is having such a fabulous road trip it is an experience that will generate so many memories, I too wish I was a youngster again so I could travel, lol.
hugs
lorraine x