Sunday, June 19, 2016

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE # 321 "THINGS WITH WHEELS"


Good Morning!! Hope all is well with you as you are reading this. This past week we had our first heat wave. It was 95 degrees and I was scrubbing floors in this. I don't have air conditioning but a big ceiling fan in my kitchen. It felt hot but I did not know it reached that high until I watched the news that night. It's just now reaching summer and it's coming in hot. Now, let's get to the "Things With Wheels" challenge


Our sponsor this week is A Random Fan. The image that is used was called, "Travel Bug." I named the card "Let's Go Traveling" just because it was the sentiment that I used on my Easel card. A different style of card that I made this week. Here is my "Travel Bug."


I would like to tell you what the winner of this week's challenge will be receiving from A Random Fan.

3 Digital Images 
From

When I seen this image I had an idea right away that I wanted to do. Unfortunately, the pictures I was going to use for a scrapbook layout didn't have one of my grand children by their little battery operated cars. I had one with their car alone but the rest the two of them were always together in a picture. So, back to the drawing board. I was looking through some books and thought an Easel card would be great because I had little cars to go with this bug. The paper fit perfectly with the car and then the sentiment was just the icing on the cake. I think this turned out really cute but I couldn't get the card to darken up like you would be seeing it in person. Here is what I used to make the Easel Card.

Cardstock -- The Paper Studio
Paper --  The Paper Studio
Embellishment --  Jolee's Boutique
Cars --  Dress It Up
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils

Thank You to all that has read my post. I would really appreciate some comments since I have been gone for almost six months. Let's see where you put your wheels on your card. Then just enter it at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog. Simple. Have a Wonderful Week and I will be back next week!!


3 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant card Michelle love that image also those fab papers and card design a super, super make
hugs
lorraine x

Unknown said...

Fantastic job Michelle. I always love seeing your cards ❤

Unknown said...

Fantastic job Michelle. I always love seeing your cards ❤