Sunday, June 5, 2016

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE # 319 "BABY CARDS"


Hello Everyone!! It's been since January since I last posted anything. I do apologize for the quick disappearance. I just wanted to say that it was a life changing experience and would not wish it on anyone. Stay close to your family and friends. You never know what will happen to them one day when it comes out of no where. So with that said, here is this week's challenge with "Baby Cards."


I want to show you my card that I made with the image from Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More. His name is Peapod Patrick and here he is. 



The winner of this challenge will receive 
3 Digital Images
From

Since pea-pods are grown from vines I wanted to add some vines into the card. So, I used a punch that I had found called "Blooming Vines" by Martha Stewart. I made two frames from this punch. The one on the outside and there is one behind Patrick. After putting this together I wish I would have made the little one with a different color or stamped around the edges. (HINT: Those are two things that you may want to try.) There are flowers on the edges so I put pearls on the little frame to make the flowers stand out a little more. The background paper has little mice on it which they are very cute to. Then I colored the image to match all the papers with the card. I put blue on him just to make him stand out more because this was the image I was using. Let me give you the list of items that I used.

Cardstock - From My Stash Of Unknowns
Paper - Miss Elizabeth
Decorative Frames - Punch Around The Page (Martha Stewart-Blooming Vines)
Pearls - Want 2 Scrap
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils

Thank You for reading my post. I do hope that you enjoyed it and it gives you some inspiration. Don't forget to enter your Baby Card over at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog. Have a Wonderful Week!!

Challenge's I Have Entered

1 comment:

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at CWF

Hugs
Claudia
DT Crafting With Friends
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/
http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/