Sunday, December 27, 2015

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #256 "ANYTHING FOR WINTER"


Hello to all that's reading my posts. Hope everyone had a Wonderful Christmas Friday!! We had a very nice one. 

For this week's challenge Sami Stamps will be our sponsor. I like the categories she calls "Freebies and Deals." There are many, many categories for you to choose from. There are holidays, seasons, fantasy, foods, flowers and way more for me to write. She was so gracious to let me work with the digital image called, "Frosty Flowers." This is a cute snowman holding poinsettia's. Well, that's what I colored them to be. I added paper that had snowman on it and used some snowman embellishments. I think it turned out cute. I didn't write Merry Christmas because you can used it just because it's winter time. So, here is the prize Sami Stamps is giving for this week's challenge.

$12.00 Gift Certificate
From 
Sami Stamps Store

Very generous prize of her to give. So make sure you enter our challenge this week. Let me show you what I did to Frosty Flowers.


The flowers are not as dark as poinsettia's but I made them a lighter red with orange and yellow in the middle. Since my paper had snowmen with candy canes, I had ribbon that went perfect with it. Here are the rest of the items I used:

Cardstock -- The Paper Studio and My Paper Stash
Paper -- The Paper Studio
Frame -- Made From An Oval Stencil
Candy Cane Ribbon -- The Paper Studio (Candy Canes Satin)
Snowmen & Snowflake's Embellishments --  Dress It Up
Glitter -- Ranger (Crystal Ice Stickles)
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils

I did use many things to make this card but it was worth it. So take a chance and enter this great challenge over at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog. When your there take a look at what the other Design Team Members made for winter. 


1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Michelle I adore that sparkly Snowman also the fantastic background design a super make.
hugs
lorraine x