Sunday, November 8, 2015

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #289 "BABY CARDS"


Hope you are having a good start off to your day or evening according to where you live. It's starting to get a little colder here now. I don't mind the weather we are having now. It's great and I'm also loving the color of the trees. Although they are starting to fall off the trees. I'm not ready for Christmas though. But, my daughter is already starting to play the Christmas songs and wants to put up the tree. She is driving me crazy. She is being home schooled now and she started to play them everyday. She thinks it's hilarious when I start singing them and I don't even really know I'm doing it. I still thinking about Thanksgiving. It's going to be the first in our new home and it's going to be nice starting new traditions.

I love making baby cards so this was an easy card to make. The only thing is I don't know when to stop with the embellishments. I think I have to many around here that I don't know what I want to use. The set that I chose to use is called "Sweet Dreams Sheep." This is a set of two images and nine sentiments.  This very cute set is from our sponsor this week, Imagine That is our wonderful sponsor this week. They have many sets of digital stamps and she also has tutorials on there if you would like to learn something she has to show. Great place to get the prize from them and it is:

3 Digital Stamps
From 

Now I want to show you my baby card with "Sweet Dreams Sheep."


I did get the idea for the quilt from the colored image that she has. It's colored differently. I used three different colors, brads and faux stitching. I also used one of her sentiments that she had on the set I used. Here are the rest of the items that I used on this card.

Cardstock -- The Paper Studio
Paper -- The Paper Studio (Petite BeBe Stack)
Glittered Snowflakes -- Make It Christmas
Brads -- My Stash
Other Embellishments -- Dress It Up
Glitter On Lamb -- Ice Stickles By Ranger
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils

I can't wait for you to see the rest of the Design Teams Cards. If you would like to see their cards and also enter into our challenge you just need to go to Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog. You will see everything their and also the rules for our challenge.


2 comments:

cass said...

Cute card Michelle, love the buttons, great DT inspiration

Edwina said...

Michelle, Your card is so cute. I love the colors you used on the blanket. The embellishments are great. Edwina Brown