Sunday, November 1, 2015

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #288 "ANYTHING FOR THANKSGIVING"


Happy November!! The first day of November and also the first day of time change. Then we also have a new challenge. A lot of new things going on today. For all of you that believe in the holiday of Halloween I hope you enjoyed your weekend. I did and I also went to my Grandson's Birthday party on the 31st. They should of had a Halloween party for it but they are young except my grandson will be 6 years old on the 10th of this month. This just happen to be my sons weekend to have his son. I love watching little kids faces when they are opening gifts. It is so precious. The only thing that shocked me was my grandson folded his jeans after he looked at each pair. Lastly, I just want to wish my grandson, Hayden, a Happy Wonderful Birthday.

In my mind I think Thanksgiving is a lost holiday. This is very sad but all the stores put things out for Halloween and then Christmas at the same time. You may find a small isle items for this holiday so this is a great chance to make things for the Holiday that needs to be remembered. So I'm really happy that Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog has decided to make this Thanksgiving challenge. Robyn is also our great sponsor this week. She allowed me to use an image called "Sunflower 1." I also did get to use a sentiment off the set "Fall Sentiments." So with the two images I had made seating cards for our Thanksgiving dinner. Inside they are suppose to write what they are grateful for. I don't know how everyone will like this but I hope they do. So, let's see what Robyn will be giving away this week.

3 Images
From
Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog

Here is the seating for our Thanksgiving Feast.



They are not exactly the same but very close. I think they turned out great for a colorful table. These were really easy to make and took few items also. Here they are:

Cardstock -- The Paper Studio
Paper -- DCWV
Font -- Harrington
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils

Well I hope you have a Wonderful Week and I will see you next weekend.



4 comments:

Darlene said...

What a GREAT idea and they look awesome!
Darlene
(RF DT Sis)

Edwina said...

Hi Michelle, Great idea to make place cards for your table. I like the pretty colors you used. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

cass said...

Wonderful idea Michelle. The table will look very festive.

Robin Parker said...

Michele, love the table seating cards, wonderful idea! Thanks for sharing.