Saturday, October 17, 2015

LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS CHALLENGE "ANYTHING GOES"


Hello Again!! Seems like it's been a long time since I made a project for you here at Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends. Is everyone loving the fall weather. I love Autumn with changing of the leaves and the much cooler weather. Now with our new house, we will have to start raking leaves that I didn't miss at the last place I lived. It will be nice to have them in a pile and let the grand kids play in them. These are the times you get some of your greatest pictures when they are young. I still remember when my kids did it. Very happy days to remember since one of your children has kids to enjoy it just like he did.

Well, for this challenge, "Anything Goes," we have a total of three sponsors giving out prizes to some lucky winners. Everyone loves to get free images to use on new cards that you want to make. Some for the images has been great with some of the Scrapbook Page Layouts. Well I'm excited to get started meeting our three sponsors for this challenge. 

Sponsor 1


Karleigh Sue Digi's is our first sponsor for this second challenge of the month. They will be giving someone 3 images from their store.

Sponsor 2


https://www.etsy.com/shop/OddballArtCo is our next sponsor that will be giving a prize of 3 images from their store. This store carries Sweet & Spooky Creepy designs and they also carry merchandise for you to purchase. This is the first time that I have heard of this etsy store and their a lot of images that are cute compared to how many that are spooky. It's a nice store that you should go and see for yourself.

Sponsor 3


Lemon Shortbread is the last of our sponsors and the store that I have received my image from.
They will be giving another one of our winners 3 images from their store. I love the images there and this would be the prize I would like to go with. The image that I used is called "Christmas Ornament." She is a beautiful girl holding one ornament. Looks like she maybe hanging it on a tree. With this Christmas ornament I actually added another card to my Christmas Cards this year. Here is how I used this image to make my card.


I really do hope you like it. I used poinsettia background paper and then added all the other poinsettia's around her. I focused more on the flowers than I did the ornament. You can always add ornaments to a page but when I saw this paper I knew what I wanted to do. 

I do hope you go and visit all our sponsors and what the great design team made. Just go to Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends to see all the great work from the Design Team and also add you project for us to see. Love seeing the things that you come up with.



2 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Michelle this is so beautiful the image is gorgeous I love how you have framed her with those amazing Poinsettias a brilliant card.
hugs
lorraine x

Denise Goeldner said...

Absolutely brilliant Michelle, all those poinsettia's showcased the image so well, love everything about it, you should be so proud, stunning, well done xx