Saturday, September 19, 2015

LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS CHALLENGE "ANYTHING GOES"


Hello to everyone. I'm back from my month's vacation off and ready to start with my new challenge. My move had some cliches and it was very long for all of us. There was something that needed fixed before we closed and that held us up for a week and when the day came to close the owners were still trying to get their things out. But, in the end, we made it and we love our new home. 

I'm excited to get back in the groove again so I can see some very lovely projects that you will all be making. So, let's start with the first of our 3 sponsors. 

Sponsor #1



They are having a great sale going on right now. All Fall/Halloween and Christmas images are 40% off. That's a great deal they have going on but you can win images just by entering our challenge. Now the prize that they are giving away is 2 images and if you use one of their stamps the prize changes to 3 stamps.  

Sponsor #2




This is an etsy store worth taking the time to go and look. She has the cutest little characters for you to choose from. The Halloween images are so adorable. You could use them to make cute invitations for a party or just a card for a little child. The prize that they will be giving is 3 images from their etsy store. Now to the last sponsor

Sponsor #3



I used the image Petal from this etsy store. They have very adorable images and I'm glad that I was able to choose an image from them. This image is a sweet little girl sitting on petals of a flower. I colored her first and then picked everything else that I made it with. So here is the card that I made with Petal


I do hope that you like her. I think she turned out great. So it's your turn to make those projects and enter them in Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog


1 comment:

Denise Goeldner said...

Stunning card Michelle, you should be very proud, love how you incorporated the image in with the flowers, such a great idea, love the blue shades too, well done x
~ Denise ~
Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}
{Denise's Patch of Creativity}