Sunday, July 19, 2015

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #274 "UNDER THE SEA"


Good Morning!! Wow is it hot out today. It has been all weekend and I'm hating it. Yesterday the heat index was 104. I don't like hot weather at all. It was even to hot to sleep. So, you probably know by now that I do not have central air. Only one window air conditioner that is in the living room and it can't keep it cool enough so you can feel comfortable. In the winter you can add as many clothes and blankets you want but in the summer you can only take off so much. The rest of the family enjoy the heat. They had to get that from their father because is sure isn't me.

When I seen this challenge the first thing I thought of was "The Little Mermaid." The song popped in my head and I couldn't get it out the rest of the day. I wrote down the sentiments that I could use if it fit with the card I made. I will tell you none of them did. Before I get into any more of my ideas and card, I want to let you know who our sponsor is. KPM Doodles is who that sponsor is. They have sponsored us before and we just love when they come back and sponsor again. They always have great images for us to use. This time we were allowed to use the set called,"Bright Sea Creatures." Since this is a set there are 10 different sea creatures that we could choose from. Here is the prize they will be giving out this time.

2 Sets
From
KPM Doodles Store

You heard about the set we used. They had ten images and they are giving away 2 sets. That is really a great prize. Out of the ten images I used four of the images. You will see them but I used the fish, starfish, turtle, and octopus. My main focus was the octopus. I just thought he was adorable. So here is the card with my sea creatures. 


I know it is hard to see but the background papers have sea shells on them and the other is water. After I started getting to the center it looked like I used to many layers of paper and you couldn't see the patterned paper. When You look at it in the real life you can see it better. So let me get to the items that I used to make this sea creature card.

Cardstock -- Core' dinations & The Paper Studio
Paper -- Paper Pizazz
Pooped Up Embellishments -- Dress It Up
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils

Not to many items but enough to make this card cute. I really hope you like it. I would love for you to leave a comment to let me know what you think. It's always nice to hear what people think about what you make. Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog is where you will see all our projects the design team made with these great sea creatures. Well, I will be gone in August due to me moving but keep checking back in case I did get a chance one week to make a project. Have a beautiful day and enjoy the rest of the summer before school starts. 



1 comment:

cass said...

Great card Michelle, love how you have used the sea creatures