Saturday, July 18, 2015

LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS CHALLENGE "ANYTHING GOES"



Welcome to another "Anything Goes" challenge. We all know that we love these kind of challenges because you can show anything that you would love to share. I'm sure their are projects out there that are just waiting to be seen but need a challenge like this to show them off. I love to see all the different projects they are being made. I sometimes would love to try and make something close to something different that I never seen before. We all would like to add something new to show how diverse we can be. We all know that this challenge will have three sponsors. So, let's go and meet the first one and see what they will be giving one of our lucky winner's. 

Sponsor #1



I love this etsy store. I really love vintage and they have vintage graphic images and vintage advertising. There are more categories but I wanted you to know that they do have vintage because there are a lot of people out there that make wonderful projects with the vintage images. Cottage Rose Graphics will be giving a prize of  $20.00 for you to spend in their store. I'm sure there are a lot of you that would love to get this prize. I know I would. On to the second sponsor.

Sponsor #2



As you can see by their banner, they have beautiful images. There are a lot of fairies and adorable girl images. This is one that you definitely need to go and look at. They also have fantasy art as you can also see by their banner. The projects that were made with these images are beautiful. They are on the Challenge Blog. Ching-Chou Kuik Fantasy Art is giving 3 digital images for their prize. Another one that you would love to work for.  Now, to the third sponsor and the one that I chose my image from.

Sponsor #3



Let me show you the image that I used from Fresh Brewed Designs, It is called Row Of Ornaments which makes you think of Christmas


Fresh Brewed Designs is also a nice store and has different categories then the others we have already talked about. They  have the digital images but they also have digital paper and digital sentiments to use. You can make a whole project by going there and getting all that stuff. You can do some of this with the prize they are giving which is 3 Digital images. You would then only have to buy the sentiment and the paper. Now I will show you the Scrapbook Layout that I made with a Row of Ornaments.


I thought a card would be to easy to make since there wasn't much you could have made with it. At least I couldn't come up with a more colorful card. I have, as you know, been trying to scrapbook layouts for my family album. I have done more this year then I have for the last four years.

I hope you enjoyed learning about our sponsors and the layout that I created for this challenge. I will let you know that I will not be doing a project in August due to me moving. So I will see you in September and have a Wonderful rest of summer before those children go to school. Just bring your projects to Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog


  


2 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant scrap page design Michelle love how you have put all the images into circles also the sparkly ornaments at the bottom, superb creation.
hugs
lorraine x

Denise Goeldner said...

Fantastic scrap page, love how you glittered those ornaments and made a border top and bottom, beautifully done, you should be so proud, well done xx