Sunday, June 14, 2015

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #268 "WEDDING CARDS"


Hello on this great Sunday morning. I hope you all had a great week and weekend. Mine was a very busy one. Doing things for my daughter. Had to be at the inspection on the house we are trying to buy and the best was my oldest sister Shelley was married yesterday. She looked so happy. The wedding was at a park near me called Rising Park and there was a gazebo on the water's edge so when they were doing their vows you could see the pond behind them. Very beautiful and it didn't rain. The wedding was very simple but nice and all of us sisters made food and had a reception at my sister's house. Then after we all were there it started to pour down rain. Boy was she lucky that it didn't do this during the wedding. 

This challenge came at the right week. I made my card for my sister and a photo album she asked me to make for her that she would pay for. Of course, I wasn't going to let her pay for it. That was the wedding gift from me to her. I'm excited to show my card because it's a little close to the album. So the image that I chose was called "May I Have This Dance" and I chose it from our sponsor A Day For Daisies. I loved this image as it's just part of a reception. A Day For Daisies is a great store for you to look at and the image on the first page is a great image for Father's Day. You could get it when you enter our challenge this week. A Day for Daisies is giving a great prize this week so let me tell you what it is.

$12.00 Gift Card
To
A Day For Daisies Store

Here is the card that I made that I just left named, "May I Have This Dance." 


Since the boy and girl are going to dance I found this piece of paper that looks like a music sheet. It's suppose to look like that the doves are caring the sign. My sister's wedding was black and white with red roses. I tried to make my card with the same color scheme. There are actually black roses in with the rest of the roses. They are hard to see. Here are the items that I used to make this adorable card.

Cardstock -- The Paper Studio
Paper -- From My Paper Stash
Black Frame -- Spellbinders Nestabilities ( Floral Ovals )
Font -- Monotype Corsiva
Doves -- Dress It Up
Pearl Branches -- Hobby Lobby
Flowers -- Wild Orchid Crafts
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils

Well I hope you liked the card. Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog will have more great cards from our design team. There are many beautiful cards that are made and displayed there. You will also see how to enter the challenge and don't forget to read the tutorials. They are great and I even learn from them. So have a great week and I will be back.
I would like to show you the pictures of the album and how the flowers are almost alike.





2 comments:

cass said...

Gorgeous! beautiful DT inspiration

Edwina said...

So pretty. I love the image a lot that you used. Did your sister like the card? I think it is very special. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown