Sunday, May 24, 2015

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #265 "ANYTHING GOES"


Well, here we are, another Sunday morning with a new post from me. I hope everyone is enjoying their Memorial Day weekend. Mine isn't to bad. My daughter is with her best friend for the whole weekend and my son has plans of his own. So it's just me and my husband. We are actually doing things around the house that has needed to be done for years. I know I haven't said anything but we have been looking for a house to move to since February. It's a lot harder then I would have ever thought. So, we just want to get rid of stuff that we don't use, need or it's just plain trash. A lot of stuff has been leaving this house over these last couple of months but that's less we will have to move with us. I will keep you in touch if we find one. 

I'm happy that we have this challenge. The theme is "Anything Goes." I usually try and make a scrapbook layout but didn't quite have the pictures to go with my image. My image is called "Well This Is Embarrassing" and the image is from Paper Addictions. If your looking for animals this is the place to go. My image is of a bird in a bird bath putting his wings in front like he is naked. Very adorable. I used bubble paper and then made an outdoor look to the card. I enjoyed coloring this little bird. Instead of a blue color, I went with a yellow and orange card. Paper Addictions is generously giving the winner

5 Digital Stamps
From
The Paper Addictions Store

So here is the card that I named "Days To Remember."


Isn't he cute. These Gnomes went perfectly with the outdoor scene I was going for. Who could not remember a day like this happening to them. I know I wouldn't. Here is what the card is made of.

Cardstock -- The Paper Studio
Paper -- Karen Foster
Sentiment -- Inspiration Station by Betsy Flot
Font -- Curlz MT
Gnomes -- Dress It Up
Pink Flowers -- Creativeco-op (My Moments)
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils

I'm going to finish this post and get some packing done today. I don't want to wait until the last minute. It's just items that we don't use at this moment so I won't be missing it. I do have a little space that I am keeping the most of my scrapbooking stuff in. I want to keep up on my cards. So enjoy the rest of your Memorial Day weekend and I will see you next Sunday.


2 comments:

cass said...

Cute card Michelle. Great DT Inspiration.

Edwina said...

Michelle, I love your adorable card! It is very pretty. I like those cute little gnomes. They are in your garden.
We had some sparrows to make a home in our tree house this year. They had babies and they just left the nest. our card reminds me of them. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown