Sunday, May 17, 2015

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #264 "STARS, STARS, STARS"


Good Morning!!! How is this weekend treating you? Hopefully you enjoyed the outdoors. I did a little before it started raining. Rain doesn't bother me though. I would like to tell you about the cutest little thing I seen. My Grandson Hayden graduated from Pre-School. Schools didn't have this when my children was at that age. He had his little cap and gown with a medal that was a tiger that said I graduated pre-school. How precious was this. The sang a couple of songs which they danced to and then received that little diploma to make it official. I cried, then laughed when they were dancing. I am a very proud Grandma and this kid is very loved also. I am also proud of him. He had many relatives there to see him and I was glad to be a part of it.

Well, I did go on a little bit but it was an adorable thing to watch. The Paper Shelter is our sponsor for this challenge. Besides having digital images, they also have 6x6 digital paper packs, accessories and printables. This is a very great place to look for different items. I was so lucky that I was allowed to use a beautiful digital image. The image is called "Moon Spell." This is a beautiful little girl laying on a tree branch with the moon up above her. This was great to add the stars to this card. We do have to use more then one star on the card that we made. That was not a problem with the card I did. So before you see all my stars here is the prize for this weeks challenge.

$15.00 Gift Certificate
To
The Paper Shelter Store

This is a great prize for someone to win this week. Here is my card that I called My Only Star.


As you can see I did use many stars. I thought I had paper that was lines of stars but it was circles and each line was a different color. You really can't see the red, oranges, and yellows that are behind the circle the image is on. I really do love this image. She is very beautiful. Let me show you the items I used to to make this card.

Cardstock -- The Paper Shelter & DCWV (The Pet Stack)
Blue Paper -- My Stash
Punch -- Martha Stewart (Circle Border Punch--Eyelet Doily)
Stars -- Dress It Up
Quote -- Inspiration Station By Betsy Flot
Font -- Euphoria Script
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils

Thank You again for stopping by and looking at the challenge Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog is hosting. Lots of inspiration there and I hope I inspired some of you to. Have a Wonderful Week!!


2 comments:

Edwina said...

Hi Michelle, I love this card! It is very pretty. I love the doily and the stars. They really dress it up. Great coloring on your image too. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

cass said...

Pretty card Michelle, love the doiley and stars, great Dt inspiration.