Sunday, April 5, 2015

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #258 "PASTEL COLORS"


Happy Easter!! I hope your holiday weekend has been going good and hope you get to spend today with family and friends. Most of our family is sick with some kind of virus so everyone stayed home. My kids treated it like it was just another day and spent time with their friends. My husband was the one that was sick in our family. I know I will have it before this is all done.

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is sponsoring our challenge this week. I hope you didn't miss the reveal of all the new Easter images she has in her store. There are 19 new images and they are very pretty. Hope you seen the reveal but if you didn't you can go to Robyn's store and see them. Another great thing is that the whole month of April we are having a sale that gives you 40% off all images. There is a lot of great things going on at the store. 

Since we could use one of Robyn's images for this Pastel Colors challenge I used the one called "Roses With All Our Prayers." I new I wanted the roses to be pastel in color and some flowered paper to go with it. I used a light colored purple cardstock to use with the saying and the images. Then I added an angel since it seemed like it was a sympathy card. So here is the prize Robyn is giving to the one lucky winner.

3 Images
From

Here is "Roses With All Our Prayers"


I do hope you like the card. I tried to get all the purples the same color. I think I did a good job at doing that. So here is my items that's on the card.

Cardstock -- The Paper Studio
Paper -- The Paper Studio & K & Company
Embossing Angel Folder -- Darice
Rhinestones -- Want To Scrap
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils

Thank You for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day. I will see you next week with a new challenge. Happy Holiday!!!


2 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful creation Michelle i really love the design and colours, super, super make.
hugs
lorraine x

Edwina said...

Michelle, Your card is So pretty! I love the angle in the background. Very pretty colors you used. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown