Sunday, March 8, 2015

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #254 "PEARLS OR GEMS"


Good Morning to everyone out there. Hope you have had a great week. Mine has not been a good one. I love the snow but the ice that hides under it is horrible. I have actually fell twice this week that has really messed up my back and it has made my neck really sore. I was more embarrassed when I fell in front of my daughter and her boyfriend. We were leaving their Winter Concert and on my way to the car I fell on black ice. Walked out to the school the same way but on the back that ice was there. That was also the first night that I met her boyfriend and his parents. I will never forget that night now when I met him.

We have a new sponsor this week and I think you will really like her work. I was buying her images before she sponsored us this week. Aurora Wings is this great sponsor I have been talking about. If you get a chance you really need to see her store. The image that she let me use for this challenge is called "Camellia Sprite." She has beautiful flowers and a butterfly in and around her hair. I found this paper that I thought would be great to go with her. Looks a little antique. I'm really excited to show you my card so you can see this beautiful image so I will tell you what she is giving to that one lucky winner.

Winner's Choice
Of
 Digital Stamps
Up To The Total Of
$10.00 Listed Value

This is a great prize for the images that she has. So, let me show you "Camellia Sprite."


I told you the image was beautiful. I loved coloring her. It took some time but it was well worth it. I just loved this paper with the image. Let me tell you what I used to make this card.

Cardstock -- The Paper Studio
Paper -- Colorbok
Lace With Pearl -- Say It In Pearls
Gems -- Pebbles
Glittered Pink Flower -- Prima Flowers
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils

I really hope that you liked this weeks challenge and will want to participate. Our Design Team has made cards with other Aurora Wings images. Just go to Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog to see all those cards for some inspiration. I will see you next week and hopefully I won't have any accidents this week.


1 comment:

Edwina said...

Michelle, Your card is lovely. I like the flowers with the pearls and gems. The image has a very contemporary look to it. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown