Sunday, January 18, 2015

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #247 "VINTAGE STYLE"


It's a beautiful Sunday here at the Michael house. My husband and I went on a date alone for the whole day yesterday. It was the most Wonderful day that we had in a long time. I won't bore you with everything we did but I will tell you we went to the movies to see "American Sniper." This is on heck of a movie. I won't tell you my reactions because I will not spoil it for anyone but if you want to see something with true meaning this is the movie to see. I learned from it and I thought I knew more.  

Now to the challenge at hand. As you can see we are doing cards in a "Vintage Style." Our sponsor for this challenge is A Day For Daisies. I was able to chose a digital image called "Poppy In My Hair." She is a beautiful girl with birds and poppies in her hair. This image is only the face of the girl and her hair is hanging down to what would be the bottom of her back. A Day for Daisies has been good to the Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog and they have wonderful images that they let us use. This week they are also giving to one winner this gracious prize.

$12.00 Gift Card
From
The Day For Daisies Store

Now I would like you to see the card that I made with "Poppy In My Hair."


I really hope you like her. She is a very beautiful lady with the birds and poppies. Since this was a vintage style card I used paper from a paper pack that I have that has all kind of Vintage Paper in it. This paper showed the ladies that would be back in that era and there are more things but they are covered by my image. I had some embellishments that were used from another vintage project and the doilies were in a drawer that I cleaned out just to see what was in there. So, here are the items that I made this card with.

Cardstock -- The Paper Studio
Paper -- The Paper Studio & Core'dinations
Embellishments -- Dress It Up
Doilies -- Close To My Heart
Flowers -- Wild Orchid
Colored Markers 
Colored Pencils

Thank You for joining me this morning. I hope you found this inspirational and want to participate in our challenge this week. You just need to go to Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog and add your project. You will also see all the other design team members cards for inspiration. So, have a great
Sunday and I will see you next Sunday. 

2 comments:

cass said...

Pretty card Michelle, wonderful embellishments

Edwina said...

So pretty! I love the image you used. I like the colors too. I love the cameos and flowers. Your vintage paper is perfect. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown