Sunday, November 2, 2014

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #236 "THANKSGIVING"


Good Morning!! Hope everyone's Sunday is getting off to a good start. Did everyone ( who has to ) remember to turn your clocks back? I did but my husband takes care of changing them all. The first week of a time change for me is miserable. It throws off my schedule really bad. I don't know why it does but it certainly does. I really am not looking forward to it getting dark so early at night. I'm not a good night driver so I don't go to many places that I do in the summer. Well hope you all enjoy it.

We have our great Robyn that is sponsoring us this week with our Thanksgiving cards. I some times think Thanksgiving is a forgotten holiday. First you have Halloween and then boom, Christmas takes over. Robyn let us use an image from her Thanksgiving images. I chose "Pilgrim Gal." She is a cute little gal just standing there looking like she can't remember what's next to do. How do you keep up on this holiday? Robyn will be giving the winner of this challenge

3 Digital Images 
From

Let me show you the card that I made with "Pilgrim Gal."


I know that I don't ave food on here but thought the sentiment was great for Thanksgiving. I love this paper that I found and wanted to use an orange that matched the paper. I did add the sunflowers to make it look more like a fall card. I don't know why but I can't seem to get the sentiment to come out not being blurry. I'm still working on it to see what I'm doing wrong. This may be the time to get out my photography book and do some reading. Here are the items I used to make this card. 

Cardstock -- Close To My Heart & The Paper Studio
Paper -- The Paper Studio
Sentiment -- From A Site On The Internet (Forgot To Write It Down)
Sunflowers -- Paper Wishes
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils

Well I finished another post and it's on the first weekend of November. October was not here very long. Let's see how fast this month goes. I hope you enjoyed my card and make sure you take a look at the other design teams cards here at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog. There are great cards for Thanksgiving. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and have a Wonderful Week




2 comments:

cass said...

Great card Michelle, wonderful sunflowers.

Edwina said...

Hi Michelle, I love that sentiment on your card. It is perfect for this time of year. The leaf background paper is wonderful. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown