Wednesday, October 8, 2014

lIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS ANNOUNCEENT



I have an announcement that I would like to let you in on. January 2015 Lil Patch of Crafty Friends will start a brand new challenge blog. The theme for the challenges will be anything goes. Great challenge to put an entry in. Fell free to visit the new blog and add yourself as a friend for when we start our first challenge on January 4, 2015. You can also have e-mails sent to you so you can keep up with current events and a reminder when the first challenge will be coming up.

I'm glad to be part of this brand new Challenge Team and look forward to showing you my creations that I will be making for them.

Hope to see you there in 2015!!!

Michelle

1 comment:

Denise Goeldner said...

Very happy to be working with you Michelle, thanks for coming onboard.
~ Denise ~
{Denise's Patch of Creativity}
Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}