Sunday, August 31, 2014

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #227 "USE A DIGI!"


Hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend. I know I am. I actually get to spend some time with my husband. We are always busy on the weekends to actually sit and just talk but with that extra day we will have that time. Yesterday we did spend the morning at another soccer game. The other team was a little aggressive and even one person took her elbow and hit Jelissa in her throat. Just out of reaction my daughter pushed her down. She knows she was wrong but she said it hurt really bad and she just reacted. There were a lot of girls that were getting hurt by things like that. I thought sports was suppose to be a fun thing not a wrestling match.

Well let's get to this challenge where we are using a digi. You can use any digital stamp that you want just make sure that it is a digital image. The Paper Shelter will be our sponsor for this week's challenge. They let me use an adorable image by the name of "Beach Boy." You can just imagine how adorable he is. I did make my card a little different with this image. I used things you may find at the beach with the image. I also used light brown papers on this instead of a lot of blue. Before I get to showing you my card let's see the prize for this week's winner.

$20 Gift Certificate
To
The Paper Shelter Store

Another great prize that we are giving to our lucky winner. So let me show you my card for a little inspiration.


I tried to make it look like the little boy had a little burn from the sun. I did this on his shoulders, arms and feet. Some people seen it but others did not. That's why I am telling you. His hair is covering his eyes but you still need those sunglasses. Here is the items I used to make this project.

Cardstock -- Close To My Heart & The Paper Studio
Paper -- DCWV
Seashells, Flip - Flops, Sunglasses -- Dress It Up
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils

I would like to Thank You for reading my post today and I hope to see you back next week. Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog has all the cards that the Design Team made and if you have time take a look and leave a little love. We all would like to hear your comments. While there just add your project so we can see what you did. So, Good Luck and I will be back next week.


2 comments:

Marlene Atkinson said...

A gorgeous card Michelle, Marlene

cass said...

Very cute, love all the embellishments, great inspiration Michelle