Sunday, July 27, 2014

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE # 222 "WEDDING CARDS"


Hope everyone is having a terrific Sunday morning. It's raining here and is suppose to all day long. Great crafting day for me. After all the running that I did this week, I am going to enjoy a day doing as much crafting as I want or nothing at all. So before I enjoy my day let's get to our challenge at hand.

Whoopsie Daisy is the sponsor of this week's challenge. Wedding cards are always needed. People get married at anytime of the year. I just want to make sure that I have one or two for the month of June. Very popular month for weddings. Whoopsie Daisy has amazing images and I was lucky to use one of the brides from "Sheet 451 Bride A." We had three brides and a flower girl to choose from. I picked a bride that was really pretty. It was a hard decision to choose between the four images. I hope you like what I did with the one that I did choose. Before I show you my card let me tell what Whoopsie Daisy is giving on lucky challenge winner. 

3 Sheets
Of 
The Winner's Choice
From 
Whoopsie Daisy's Store

Here is my card that I have called "Soul Mates."


I wanted to make my card a little different then a regular wedding card. I tried to get the burgundy flowers to match the flower that is in her hair. Here is the list of items that I used to make this card.

Cardstock -- Close To My Heart & The Paper Studio
Paper -- The Paper Studio
Sentiment -- Creative Memories
Flowers -- Wild Orchid
Closed Markers
Closed Pencils

Hope you liked the post. Please feel free to leave a comment to let me know what you think of this card. Enter your cards over at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog and see all the wedding cards that the design team has made. Have a great week and I will
 be back next Sunday!!!!

3 comments:

cass said...

Stunning card, gorgeous colour combo,love the design, wonderful inspiration for our challenge this week at Robyn's Fetish Challenges.

Laurence said...

Gorgeous card. Love your choice of paper and sentiment. Thanks for sharing.
Laurence DT Sis

Edwina said...

Hi Michelle, I love the simple beauty of this card. Very pretty flowers and great sentiment. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown