Sunday, July 20, 2014

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE # 221 "PAPER PIECING"


Good Morning Everyone!! Hope you had a Wonderful Week. Mine has been busy, busy, and even more busy. My daughter's soccer is wearing me out this week. She had practice everyday and yesterday she was in the Falcon Cup for Soccer. She had three games that was spread out for the whole day. It was raining on and off, making things very miserable. Even though there hasn't been tryouts, the girls still play so the coaches can see what they do in a game as part of their tryout. They did a great job. They won all three games that they played. They are going to have a winning season if they keep all these girls together.

Paper Piecing is our challenge this week. I have to say that this is my most terrible technique that I do. I have no idea why but it is. Sponsoring this challenge is Gerda Steiner Designs. Her stamps are adorable and the she has a variety of categories for you to choose from. I picked "Cowboy With Horse." He is a cute little boy with his two horses to keep him company. He has the cutest little chaps and cowboy hat. Before I show you him,  I want to tell you what Gerda is giving this weeks winner.

3 Digital Stamps
From 
The Gerda Steiner Designs.

Now before I show you my card I would like to tell you the pieces that I paper pieced on the card that I made. I paper pieced the hat, star on hat, and two different spots on one of the horses. So, here is the card.


I hope you can see the pieces that I pieced. The two yellow pieces on the horse on the right is the paper pieced part. I hope you like the card. Here are the items that I used to create this.

Cardstock -- Close To My Heart & The Paper Studio
Paper -- The Paper Studio (Yee Haw)
Embellishments -- Dress It Up
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils

I hope you enjoyed the post and the card. I hope to see you this week for our challenge. Just go to Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog and enter. While you are there take a look at the other designers cards to see what they made. Have a Wonderful Week!!

1 comment:

cass said...

Fun card, great inspiration for this week challenge at Robyn's Fetish Challenges.