Sunday, July 13, 2014

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE # 220 "CHRISTMAS IN JULY"


Good Morning!!! Hope everyone is having a good day so far. I'm having a slow start but as soon as I drink my pot of coffee I will be up and moving. I'm going to try and enjoy my day because my daughter's soccer practices and games is wearing me down. Practices start at 8:00 am. They are for two hours but I stay up there to save gas. Plus by time I would get home I would have to turn around and go back. So this is the easiest way to do this. This week we have practices and dentist appointments and other activities. I thought we were on summer break. My boys was never interested in sports so this all new to me. With her starting high school they do things differently and they practice way more then before.

Enough of my little info. I want to get to one of my favorite challenges. Nicecrane Designs has so many categories to choose images from that you will be looking for hours. I'm glad that we are working with them. This is a new sponsor with great images. Our design team was able to work with a set called Vintage Adorable Christmas. I love vintage things and this set has adorable vintage Christmas images. There were four images to this set and I chose the third image. Two little girls sleeping of Santa bringing presents to the chimney to come and give them their presents. Nicecrane Designs is giving a great prize for the winner. He it is

$20.00 Gift Voucher
To The
Nicecrane Designs Store

This is a fantastic prize to win. If I have the time I would like to make something and enter. But, with my schedule I will have to see. Now I would like you to see the card that I made.


I tried to use vintage colors with a little vintage looking flowers. I had this great set of 3-D stickers and this one fit perfectly with the card. I tried to go by a sketch but this is no where near it. I don't know how I went from a sketch to my own design. Well, let me tell you what I used to make this vintage card.

Cardstock -- Close To My Heart
Paper -- Colorbok & The Paper Studio
3-D Sticker -- Paper House
Flowers & Gold Bead Berry Spray Clusters -- Wild Orchid
Glitter -- Ranger (Crystal Ice)
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils

I'm so glad that you stopped and seen the card I made to share with you for our challenge. I'm sure you all know but just go to Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog and enter your card. I can't wait to see your creations. Hope you have a Wonderful Week and I will be back next Sunday.

3 comments:

cass said...

Wonderful Christmas Card

Edwina said...

Hi Michelle, I love the Christmas package look on your card. That is such a sweet image you used. I had a hard time choosing which one to use for this challenge. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Laurence said...

Lovely card. Love the glitter round Christmas Father and that lovely vintage look.
Laurence DT Sis