Monday, July 14, 2014

INCY WINCY MONDAY CHALLENGE


Good Monday Morning!! We have another challenge here at Incy Wincy. Strings & Things (ribbon, thread, string, fiber, etc.) is our theme for this weeks challenge. You can use all these items or just one of them.


The Stamping Chef is the sponsor of our challenge this week. They are going to be giving this week's winner 3 Digital Stamps. This is a great place to get images for cards and scrapbooking layouts. I was able to use the image "Through The Rabbit Hole." This has a very pretty lady with things all around her that deal with Alice in Wonderland. So I had fun with all the detail that I was able to color. Here is the card that I made with this image.


I hope you can pick out the items from Alice in Wonderland. I was stumped with the cat's tail. It's behind her colored in two color of purples. 

Well, I hope you enjoyed this post. Just go to Incy Wincy Designs to enter our challenge and you will also see what the rest of our design team has done with their images. Have a Wonderful Week!!!

No comments: