Monday, July 7, 2014

INCY WINCY MONDAY CHALLENGE


Hello!! Glad to see you here for another one of Incy Wincy Monday Challenges. Our theme this week is Summer Time Activities. There are many summer time activities you can make a card about. I love to go fishing with my kids. They tend to talk more when that's all you doing is sitting there.

This week's sponsor is Zlatoena Designs. They let us use a couple of bunnies to use for our challenge. I chose one that was a bunny going on a hot air balloon ride. Something that I don't think I will ever do in this lifetime. I can't just jump off if I don't like it. 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/Zlatoena

Here is my card and I will explain a little below the card.


I used paper that had clouds with raindrops. This sometimes happens when you our outdoors. So I used the gems that looked like raindrops to make it more outstanding. I didn't want just one color on the balloon so I used three to put more color on the card. So here is the list of items I used to make this card.

Cardstock -- Close To My Heart
Paper -- DCWV
Gems -- From My Stash
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils

Well I can't wait to see your entries and I will see you next Monday. Just add your card over at Incy Wincy Monday Challenge. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: