Sunday, June 15, 2014

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE # 216 "GRADUATION CARDS"


Happy Father's Day to all of you. This crept up on me so fast that I thought it was next weekend. So, I want to wish my Dad a Happy Father's Day. I also need to tell my husband Happy Father's Day. You have been a great father to our great kids and if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have these kids that mean the world to me. I Love You Infinity. By the way, I listened to your new CD yesterday before you get it today. You will love it. I did. LOL

Graduation is a big life changing event for our kids. These kids need to know how proud you are of them and these cards this week will let them know it. KPM Doodles is the sponsor for our challenge this week. They picked a great week to sponsor graduates every where. We were allowed to use the set "Graduations Stamps." This set contains six stamps. There are 2 girls, 2 boys, diploma and a graduation cap. I used the girl image. She fit perfectly for the idea I had in mind. So here is the prize for this week's challenge.

2 Sets
Of 
The Winner's Choice
From The
KPM Doodles Store

Now I will show you the graduation card that I made.


The front of the card is cut to the part where you see the congratulations paper. Just wanted to make it a little different. What you see on the side is what on the whole inside of the card. I really like this quote that I used it for the card. The red, black and white are our school colors. That's why the card is a little darker. Items used to make this are:

Cardstock -- Close To My Heart & The Paper Studio
Paper -- DCWV (Graduation)
Quote -- Inspiration Station by Betsy Flot
Font -- Lucida Calligraphy
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils

I'm glad you read my post and again Happy Father's Day. Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog is the place to be to add your graduation card in the mix. You will also see all the cards that our design team made with this set. See you next Sunday with another great challenge. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice work with the shadows on the dress!

susan said...

Beautifully done! Love the poem on this card and the paper choices. Great work! Thank you!

Edwina said...

Hi Michelle, I love the verse on your card. It is perfect. I love the color choice for the cap and gown. I wish we would have had such a pretty color. I don't think the boys would have liked it though. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Blueboreale (Aurore) said...

So sweet in pink !
Hugs