Monday, June 23, 2014

INCY WINCY MONDAY CHALLENGE "THINGS WITH WINGS"


Thank you for stopping on the Monday to see what our new challenge is. I think this is a challenge that you are going to enjoy.

Scribbles Designs is our sponsor of this challenge. They are going to give the lucky winner 3 Digital Stamps. They have very cute stamps so this is the challenge you will want to win.


With this challenge I used a Flamingo standing upright. I didn't realize that flamingo's are not all pink. There are many shades of pink and I also found a picture of a brown one. I learned something new with this challenge. Nothing wrong with that. Now let me show you my card with a Pink Flamingo.


Well, I hope you did like it. I decided to use some glitter flamingo's, palm trees, and little lizards as an added touch. Since I was making a pink flamingo I decided to go with pinks in my paper. Here is every thing that I used to make this.

Cardstock -- Close To My Heart & The Paper Studio
Paper -- DCWV
Frame -- Cricut Cartridge (Fancy Frames)
Embellishments -- Dress It Up
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils

I hope you enjoyed the post and I will see you next Monday. Remember, if you want to add your card just go to Incy Wincy Monday Challenge and add it to our linky. Hope you have a wonderful week and I will see you next Monday for a whole new challenge.

No comments: