Monday, June 2, 2014

INCY WINCY MONDAY CHALLENGE "FOR THE MEN IN YOUR LIFE"


Good Day to everyone!! Never know when you may be reading this. Can you believe that we are in June already. This year seems to be disappearing very fast. To fast if you ask me.

As you can see, we are making cards for men. I very rarely make that many man cards. I find that they tend to throw them away after a couple of days. Our sponsor this week is the great Kenny K  and he is giving to this week's lucky winner 3 digital images from his store. 


 

For the card that I made, I used the image called "Wedding Dance." This is a very cute little couple that our dancing at their reception. Very adorable. Let me show you the card that I made.


Since the paper was grey, I decided to color the tux grey also. So here is the list of the items that I used.

Cardstock -- Close To My Heart & The Paper Studio
Paper -- From My Stash
Pearls -- The Paper Studio
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils

Thanks for stopping by and I will see your projects at Incy Wincy Monday Challenge.

No comments: