Monday, April 7, 2014

INCY WINCY MONDAY CHALLENGE "3 OF SOMETHING, 2 OF SOMETHING, 1 OF SOMETHING"


Hello!! Sorry for getting this out so late. Life just happens and there is not stopping it. So, I'm going to get right to our challenge this week.

This is a fun challenge. You just have to make sure your card has 3 of something, 2 of something and 1 of something. Here, I will tell you mine before I even get to my card. I have 3 pairs of flip flops, 2 beach items and 1 ribbon. I hope that gives you a better understanding.

This week our sponsor is Sassy Studios and I used the image Sassy Cupid Sexy. She is on the beach so I think it turned out great. Sassy Studio's is giving one lucky winner 4 digital images for the prize of the week. 
Here is the card that I made with Sassy Cupid Sexy.


Since she was suppose to be sassy I used paper with the kisses on it. i think it made a great added touch. Here is the list of things I used.

Cardstock -- Close To My Heart & The Paper Studio
Paper -- Colorbok
Ribbon -- Stampin' Up
All Embellishments -- Dress It Up
Gold Metallic Marker On Her Wings
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils

Sorry this is short but I wanted to get this on here as soon as possible. So I hope you liked the challenge. Just go to Incy Wincy Designs to see more cards for inspiration and enter yours there also. Have a great week!!

No comments: