Sunday, January 5, 2014

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE # 193 "USE A DIGI"

 
Good Morning everyone!! Hope every one's Christmas and New Year's was great. I had my ups and downs. Let's just say that December went real fast and it was January before I knew it. I have had many problems with my computer. It was hacked twice and I lost a lot of e-mails. My Internet provider just shut my e-mail off and didn't even tell me. If my husband hadn't called them I have no idea when I would have figured it out. My cell phone was also hacked to. They made a pretty great bill for me. It was a little over $5,000. Try focusing on Christmas with all this other stuff happening. Since my December is a great big story, let's get to the challenge at hand.
 
Robyn is the sponsor of this weeks challenge. She let us pick one of her digi's from her
store and I picked an image called Peter Da Puppy. This puppy is in pot that looks like a watering can. There is beautiful flowers around him. I found paper that had vibrant flowers to use as the background. I tried to make the flowers by the dog match the flowers on the paper I used. I did add a couple of bees around the flowers. Let me tell you what Robyn is giving to the winner of this challenge.
 
3 Images
Of
The Winner's Choice
From
Robyn's Fetish Store

Now let me show you my card Peter Da Puppy.

 

 
I hope you can see how the flowers match the paper. I had learned a technique last weekend and I think it kind of worked here. What I learned was pull the colors from your background paper and try to add it to your picture. Now, I'm just learning this so not all my cards will have that until I get better at doing this. Here are the items that I did use to make this card.
 
Cardstock -- Close To My Heart & The Paper Studio
Paper -- K&Company
Flower -- Orange (Kaiser Company); White (Petaloo)
Bee's -- Dress It Up
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils
 
Well I'm at the end again. If you would like to enter our challenge just go to Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog and add your card to the challenge. You can add up to three times on each challenge. Don't forget to look at the other design teams cards and leave them a little love. Hope the rest of your Sunday is great and have a Wonderful Week!!
 

6 comments:

Sherry said...

This Image Is Adorable Beautiful Card ..
Happy New Years To You And Yours ..
Sherry DT Sis

Denise Goeldner said...

You've done truely a lovely job of your card love the colouring of the image and they match beautifully, well done I love it hugs DT Sis xx

susan said...

Lovely colors for this image. Great papers and embellishments, too. Good job! Love all of the little details on this. Thank you!

cass said...

Wonderfully bright and pretty card Michelle

Cass xx

Edwina said...

Very cute card. Love your background paper.Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Rhonda Miller said...

This is such a great card.