Monday, January 6, 2014

INCY WINCY DESIGN'S MONDAY CHALLENGE

 
Hello to everyone!! I have been keeping this news to myself until I made my first challenge card as a New Design Team Member at Incy Wincy Designs. I'm very excited to be there and I hope you will all like the stuff that I will be doing.  There is a new challenge every Monday so come back and see the challenges we are doing.
 
This week's challenge is:
 Choose Three Of Your Favorite Embellishments.
My three favorite embellishments are Glitter, Shaped Buttons, and Ribbon. I used all three embellishments on the image I used from QKR Stampede . The image is called Helping Hands.
 
 
QKR Stampede will be giving out 5 digital images for the winner.
 
We also have another sponsor this week and they are Digital Delights.
 
 
Digital Delights will be giving a $5 gift certificate to the winner.
 
Here is the card that I used from QKR Stampede
 
 
Here are the products that I used to make this cute card.
 
Cardstock -- Close To My Heart & The Paper Studio
Paper -- Masterpiece Studio
Rosette Ribbon -- Close To My Heart
Glitter -- Ranger (Crystal Ice)
Gold Stars -- Dress It Up
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils
 
Well I hope you like the card and check out Incy Wincy Designs. I hope to see you again next Monday for a new challenge.
 


3 comments:

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Beautiful card Michelle - love your ribbon and the buttons! Welcome to the Incy Wincy team.
Helen x

dragonllew said...

Such a cute card welcome to the team.
Jenny x

Desire Fourie said...

This is just delightful. Love the stars and soft roses at the bottom.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}