Sunday, October 27, 2013

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE # 183 "HALLOWEEN"

 
Welcome to another Sunday challenge for The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog. I can actually say that this week didn't go to fast as usual. My daughter is done with soccer and she decided not to be in the All State Choir. Although, next week are basketball tryouts. She hasn't played basketball for school but loves playing at home and in gym. She decided to tryout with two of her friends. She said she doesn't know if she will make it. I told her she wouldn't know if she doesn't try. She is so sweet because she is worried that she is spending to much of our money to do the things she wants to. I told her money wasn't an issue. If you want to do something go do it. This is better then hooking up with the wrong crowd. I just find it funny that I had two boys that never played sports in school but my daughter has always been in something. By the way, she scored two goals and 3 assists in this seasons soccer and an award for positive attitude. This was by far her best season. Next year will be the true test when she starts high school and the coaches and games are a lot different. I have already prepared her.
 
Now lets get to this Halloween challenge. This is my second favorite holiday if that is what you call it. I like the cute side of it. Not all the freaky stuff that scare kids. Whoopsie Daisy has cute images for Halloween. I love the one that they allowed me to work with. It is from a sheet of four Halloween Girls. I picked one with the girl holding her pail for the candy. She is adorable. Whoopsie Daisy has done it again with their images. Let me tell you what you will win this week from Whoopsie Daisy.

3 Whole Sheets
Of The Winners Choice
From Whoopsie Daisy

You will have to go to Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog to see how you collect your images. If you forgot something about out challenges the rules are there also.

Now let me show you the card that I called Trick or Treat

 
I found some cute Halloween paper at Archiver's. This is a great scrapbooking store but an hour and a half away from where I live. I can honestly say it was worth the trip. I hope you have one near you. Great Store
 
So I hope you like my card. You will see a few new names that I have never used until I went to this store. Yes, there is another trip planned. Here are the items.
 
Cardstock -- Canvas Corporation, American Crafts, and Close To My Heart
Spider's -- K &Company
Glitter on Witches Hat -- Ranger's Starry Night
Lace -- Offron
Colored Pencils
Colored Markers
 
At the end again. Hope you join us in our challenge this week. There is so much Halloween stuff out there that it would be easy to make a card. Good Luck to all of you that enter and I will see you next week. Have a fun and safe week!!



5 comments:

Marlene Atkinson said...

A beautiful card Michelle. Marlene DT sis

Edwina said...

Michelle, Love your background paper. those spiders are scary, even the little witch looks like she is not sure of them. Great job! Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

cass said...

Wonderful card Michellem love the spiders

Denise Goeldner said...

Lovely card and those spiders do look scary with them eyes, hugs DT Sis xx

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful card, have a great week cheers Sue x