Sunday, July 28, 2013

ROBYNS FETISH CHALLENGE # 170 "FRIENDSHIP CARD WITH SENTIMENT ON THE FRONT"

 
Good Morning!! I know that it is early but it is a new Sunday with our new challenge of the week. The weeks seem to get faster and faster with school approaching soon for my daughter. This means buying school clothes, backpacks, shoes and all the required supplies that the school wants. She is going in the 8th grade and qualified for two high school courses to take. I'm so excited for her. She will have two high school credits before she even reaches the ninth grade. I hope she stays on this track all through school. She has the possibility to get scholarships. That would be great because she wants to be a veterinarian. That takes a lot of schooling. She already know how many years she has to attend. I don't know if anyone knows how proud I am of her.
 
JELLY PARK
 
Jellypark will be our sponsor for this week's challenge. They gave us great images for using on our cards about friends. The sentiments that the design team are great. Hopefully you will get my little saying if not I will tell you after I show you my card. The image that I used is called "Ice Cream Van." I remember the ice cream trucks that use to go around the neighborhoods and sold all kinds of cold treats. Well, let's get to the prize for the winner of this challenge.
 
2 Images
Of The Winner's Choice
With The Exception
Of Fundraiser Images
 
Now it's time to show you my card. Don't forget about my sentiment.

 
So, did you get my little funny in the sentiment? I tried to put green on the ice cream cones because mint chocolate chip ice cream is my favorite so I used it in the sentiment. The paper in the back has many words on it like friends, love star, and many more. This went perfect with the challenge for this week. Let me tell you the rest of the items that I used to make my friendship card.
 
Cardstock -- Close To My Heart and The Paper Studio
Paper -- DCWV
Ice Cream Cones -- Dress It Up
Font -- Harrington
Colored Pencils
Colored Markers
 
I'm so glad that you joined me this Sunday morning and enjoyed the challenge and card today. Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog is where you will enter your cards and see all of the design teams cards. Feel free to look at their blogs also. So, have a great Sunday and I will be back with another exciting challenge.
 

1 comment:

Edwina said...

Hi Michelle, I love your card. That sentiment is wonderful. I love the tiny ice cream cones you used. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown