Sunday, July 21, 2013

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE # 169 "CHRISTMAS IN JULY"

I don't have to let you know that we are at another Sunday for a whole new challenge. Good Morning to everyone and I hope you awake enough for another new and fun challenge. I had fun with my card but the weather was a different story. We went through out first heat wave of the summer here in Ohio. It was in the 90's and with the heat index it felt like we were in hundreds. I only have one window air conditioner so only one room was cool. Believe me we didn't leave that room. This would be a great investment but I rent my home. Now this next week we get in the 80's and rain all week. Where is our happy medium? It always goes to one extreme to another. Well let's move on to the challenge.
Spyder's Other Corner
You guessed it. Dragosmoore, Spyder's Other Corner is our sponsor this week. They have the cutest images and on Wednesday they have a freebie. The image that I used is called Puss In Stocking. This has an adorable little cat inside a stocking for a child's surprise. This was one perfect image for me to use for Christmas in July. I also was able to use a new style of card that I seen. It took a few tries but I did get it to work. They will be easy now since I know how to make them. I hope you like the new style. Before I show you my cute image and different style of card let's tell you what you will be trying to win this week.

5 Digital Stamps
Of The Winner's Choice
From The
Dragonsmoore, Spyder's Other Corner Store

Now here is the card that is called a Side Step Card with my image of Puss In Stocking.

 Isn't this cute. A great image that I was able to use and a new style of  card. Dragonsmoore, Spyder's Other Corner made a wonderful image.  I'm sure that some of you would like to know what supplies I used to make this card. Well, here is the list

Cardstock -- Close To My Heart
Paper -- The Paper Studio
Glitter -- Ranger's X-Mas red
Stockings, Candy Canes, and Bows -- Dress It Up
Garland -- Darice (The Holiday Season)
Font -- Cool Dots
Colored Pencils
Colored Markers

I'm so happy that you visited with me this week. This is one of my favorite challenges. I just love the Christmas Season. Well at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog, where you will add your card, you can also see the other Design Team's Christmas Cards. They will put you in the Christmas spirit. If you like this card or have any opinions leave me a comment letting me know what they are. So long, and have a Wonderful Sunday and a Great Week!!

Challenges Entered

Brown Sugar Challenge Blog
Five Simple Things


3 comments:

Edwina said...

Hi Michelle, I love your side step card.You did a great job with it. I love all the embellishments. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful side step card cheers Sue N x

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Supercute card, thanks for sharing it with us at Brown Sugar challenges and good luck
Julie x
My blog
Lacy Sunshine DT member
Crafty Friends DT member
Brown Sugar Challenges DT member
Digi Darla DT member
Fashionista DT member
Pennys Challenges DT member