Sunday, June 23, 2013

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE # 165 "RECIPE CHALLENGE -- PINK, BORDER, SCALLOPS AND A BOW"


Good Morning Everyone!! It feels like I haven't been here forever. I would like to apologize for not having a project and letting you know about the challenge last week. I ended up with bronchitis and was made to go to the doctor. I never like to go to the doctor but my husband insisted. I guess it was a good thing he did. I was put on an antibiotic to get rid of it. I'm still trying to get my energy back but I'm able to work on more things, especially my projects. Maybe this little break will help me with my lack of creativeness. I'm just glad that I am back to my blog and projects. I will be gone the first week of July so I probably will not have a posting or project here. I will try and let you know about the challenge so you will know what you need to work on.
 
 
DIGI STAMP CHARACTERS
 
 
I just love that little mouse up above. As you can see, our sponsor is Digi Stamps Character. The character that I used for my card is a mouse in a bubble bath. This is such a cute little mouse. I'm sure you would love to get this to add to your digital stamp collection. I was surprised at how quickly I came up with a card for this recipe challenge. But, when I started working on it, I forgot the scallops. So that did take me some time to figure out where I would put these. You will be able to see them on the card. I didn't make this a certain type of card. Just blank inside for someone to put their own saying. Before I show you my card I made for this challenge I need to tell you the prize from Digi Stamps Characters.

3 Images
Of The
Winner's Choice From
http://www.etsy.com/shop/digistampcharacter's
Or
http://www.heather-ellis.co.uk/

 
This I have to say is one of my favorite card. I will have a really hard time giving it away. The border is suppose to be bubbles that I found on a stencil. I'm sure you can see the pink and bow. The scallops are on top of the box where the mouse is place on. I think this turned out really great for the recipe challenge. Here are the items used to make this card.
 
Cardstock -- The Paper Studio
Paper -- The Paper Studio
Ink -- Close To My Heart (Blush)
Bubbles and Bows -- Dress It Up
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils
 
Well that's all I have for you with this challenge. I'm sure you will have a great time using all the items in the recipe. I know I did. I will still let you know that you need to add your projects at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog. You will also see the design teams project there on that page. Many different ideas that we all came up with. Hope you have a Wonderful Sunday and a Great Week!!
 

2 comments:

Laurence said...

Very cute card. Hope you're feeling better now, and it's only bad memory for you. Take care.

Laurence DT Sis

Edwina said...

Michelle, This is fabulous! I love your embellishments you used. I can understand about having a hard time parting with it. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown