Sunday, June 9, 2013

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #163 "DIE CUTS OR PUNCHES"

 
Good Morning!! We have just went through the first week of June already. My first whole week of having my daughter at home. You would think that all the running would be done but she starts practicing for soccer this week. They will be doing practices, soccer camp and then the tryouts are the first of August. They say we really don't have anything to worry about. She is a good player but this is the first time she has had to tryout. I'm afraid her nerves may get the best of her. Maybe with all the practicing and learning she will be confident knowing she will be on the team. There are two teams so I think the odds are in her favor. This year will be even more running then what we are use to. I guess that's the life of having an athlete in the family.
 
Whoopsi Daisy
 
Here is the sponsor of this week's challenge. WHOOPSI DAISY. It's always hard to pick one of their images because they are so great. So, the image that I did use is one of four images on a page. This was my favorite image that I loved from this set. She is an adorable little girl having tea time with her dolly. I turned this card into a birthday card for a little girl. I really like the way it turned out. Before I show you my card I will let you know what you will be winning for this challenge.
 
3 Sheets
Of The Winner's Choice
From
Whoopsie Daisy
 
Now here is the birthday card that I made with my image.
 
 
Now since the challenge was die cuts or punches I used a punch. The punch has three different hearts on it and the one above is the one I used. I punched some of the hearts with the deep purple and the others from the background paper that I used on the card. Then, I linked them all together and add rhinestones on the light colored hearts. They are purple also. I hope you can see them well. Here are the rest of the products that I used on my birthday card.
 
Cardstock - Close To My Heart & The Paper Studio
Paper - DCWV
Vellum - The Paper Studio
Punch - McGill 3 inch punch (Heirloom Hearts)
Rhinestones - Studio G
Font - Gigi
Colored Pencils
Colored Markers
 
That's everything that I used to make this card. So, now we are at an end of another Sunday challenge. Just go to Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog to see the rest of the Design Team's projects and enter your own. If you see one you like real well, please leave them a comment on their blog. Well until next Sunday (which is Father's Day) have fun with this week's challenge. Hope the rest of your day is great and have a Wonderful Week!!
 


2 comments:

Edwina said...

Hi Michelle, I love your card. It is so pretty. I love your die cut. I agree, I love their images too. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Laurence said...

Lovely card. I love your die cut, I have the same but never use it....Should do as the effect is stunning, especially with the gems you've added.

Laurence