Sunday, February 10, 2013

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE BLOG CHALLENGE #146 - "PAPER PIECING"



Thank You for coming and sharing another Sunday challenge with me. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I can actually say that I did absolutely nothing yesterday. This flu that I have had has been horrible to deal with. I'm also watching my grandson two days a week for a little while to help my son out. For a three year old, he has so much energy that I just can't keep up with him. I'm not aloud to take a break. We have to be playing constantly. When one of my children are home I do get some relief. He hates to take naps so that is a battle in itself. I wouldn't trade him for the world.
 
This week we have a great sponsor named My Heart Pieces
 
MY HEART PIECES
 
 
Let's do some "Paper Piecing" this week for our challenge. We were able to choose an image that we liked to used for this challenge. I chose an image called Bathing Fairy. She is a beautiful fairy that I pictured her in a forest with flowers around her. Actually it reminded me of a Disney movie. LOL Let me tell you what the prize My Heart Pieces is giving
 
3 Images
Of The
Winner's Choice
 
Now let me show you what I did with the Bathing Fairy
 
 
 
Below are the items that I used to make this card
 
Cardstock - Close To My Heart
Paper - DCWV
Ranger Stickles
Markers
Colored Pencils
 
I hope you enjoyed today's post. Paper Piecing is a fun technique to do on cards or even on other projects that you may do. If you would like to see how other's do paper piecing, view our Design Team's blog's listed on the sidebar. Please enter you project at
Hope you have a great day and I will see you again!!
 

6 comments:

Diane said...

So cute and very pretty Michelle !!

hugs Diane xx

susan said...

Very cute and such a sweet image, too. She really looks like she is relaxing under this pretty flowers you paper pieced.
Feel better soon!
Thank you!

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

Love her sparkly wings and shower rain drops! And the flowery, colorful paper is great!! Your digi looks like it's printed in an almost gray color, rather than black... I like the effect!!

Stacie

Crea-Sandra said...

Gorgeous card, love the sparkle!
Hugs Sandra

Edwina said...

Michelle, your card is so cute. I love the glitter on the fairy's wings. Great papers you used. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely paper piecing card, like your finishing touches cheers Sue N x