Sunday, January 27, 2013

THE ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #144 - "ADD SOME BRADS AND RIBBON"

 
Welcome to another challenge from The Robyn's Fetish. Hope your weekend was a great one. Still snow on the ground here and it's very cold. My Siberian Husky is just loving all the snow. She just plays and plays in it. Cold doesn't bother her at all.
 
Let me tell you about the challenge for this week. As the title says you are just going to as some brads and ribbon to your card. I love ribbon but this time I used the ribbon in a different way. I will tell you here in a minute. The sponsor this week is Digital Paper Craft
 
DIGITAL PAPER CRAFT
 
I used her image Bobby Boy. He is a little police man. He is adorable. You could have him with the prize that Digital Paper Craft is giving away to the winner of this challenge. Here is the prize that I'm sure you would want.
 
$12 Worth Of Items
From The
Digital Paper Craft Etsy Store
 
Here is the card that I made with the image Bobby Boy.
 
 
He is adorable isn't he. I used the ribbon to make it look like he is standing in front of a jail cell. I have the handcuffs at the top and just a little piece of paper on the corner to add some more brown. Here are the items that I used to make this card.
 
Cardstock - Close To My Heart
Paper - Colorbok and The Paper Studio
Accents - Jolees Boutique
Brads
Ribbon
Markers
Colored Pencils
 
I hope you enjoyed the card that I made this week. Just go to The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog to enter your project for this weeks challenge. Good Luck to everyone. Invite your friends to enjoy the challenge with you. Don't forget to check out the other Design Teams blogs and see their great cards that they made. Have a great Sunday and a Wonderful Week.
 
 

5 comments:

Diane said...

Great idea to use your ribbon Michelle to make Bobby Boy look like he is standing outside a cell !! Fab card sweetie !!

hugs Diane xx

DT teamie

Marlene Atkinson said...

Beautiful card, love the colours. Marlene DT sister

Edwina said...

Hi Michelle, Great card! i love the background paper. It looks like weathered wood with a little paint left on it. Love the ribbon stripe. It does look like a jail. I have never seen tiny handcuffs before. This would be a great card to give a policeman. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely card, great embellishments for your finishing touches cheers Sue N (DT sis)

Crea-Sandra said...

This is so lovely! Love the ribbon, it looks like jailbars! And those tiny handcuffs are adorable!
♥ Sandra ♥