Monday, December 10, 2012

MY GRAFICO STILL HAS THE CHALLENGE EVERYTHING GOES!!

MY GRAFICO CHALLENGE #142
 
Hello Everyone!! I hope you all had a weekend. Mine was busy but a good busy. I was doing alot but not to stressed about it all. I seen my grandson and grand daughter over the weekend. I haven't seen Hayden for over a month. I miss him so much when he's with his mother. I feel sorry for him having a split home. He never leaves his daddy when he's with him. I would love to have my son get him full time. He just looks like he's growing like a weed every time I see him. I see my grand daughter alot more since my son and his girlfriend live together. She a cute little thing. Not crawling yet but scooting backwards. My son wants her crawling and I reminded him he will be chasing her every where. Think again!!

Now let's get to the challenge. I hope by now that everyone knows that for now our challenges with be anything goes. This is a great challenge to participate in because you are not trying to make the card to the theme. I love these kind of challenges. Let's me do the creative things that I would like to show. This challenge I used the designer Revidevi. The set that I used from them is called "Christmas Babies." These are adorable little babies to work with. I'm positive you will want this set. Let me show you why.



See, I told you that these are great images to  work with. I just love making things with babies. Babies are the best things to work with. Well, I used the baby that is behind the ornament. Let me show you what my card looks like. It's in the middle of my daughter's Christmas chain she made in girl scouts. I told her I would post that information. LOL

 
I hope you can click on it and make the picture better. This one I did have a little trouble taking a picture with this one.
 
Well Our Challenge will end on December 23rd at midnight. Make sure you add it on the My Grafico Challenge Blog. Our other designers are showing their work on their blogs. Take a look at their anything goes. Well I will see you in two weeks. Maybe sooner if I get some other things done before then. Have a Wonderful Week!!
 

No comments: