Sunday, October 21, 2012

ROBYN'S FETISH IS GETTING SPOOKY THIS WEEK


ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #130 IS CELEBRATING HALLOWEEN!!

Good Morning!! I hope you all enjoyed our blog hop that we had this last week. I love going on blog hops. You find so many great blogs and very creative people. I can honestly say that my creativity has blossomed since I started my blog and became a part of this design team. I could never be on a better team then the one I am on now. I have learned so much here and couldn't be around a better group of girls. I hope our blogs has inspired you.

Now, lets go and learn about the theme for this week's challenge. From the title you probably figured out that our theme is Halloween.  I used a digital stamp from the designer this week Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More. I used the stamp called "Scary Pumpkin."  He doesn't look to scary to me but I tried to make him look scary on my card. You could get this cute digital stamp with the prize for this week's challenge.

3 Digital Stamps 
Of The Winner's Choice
From 

Here is my Scary Pumpkin Card


I hope you like my scary pumpkin. I think he turned out really cute but not to scary. Don't forget to visit the design team's blogs because we all used different images from Robyn's Store. You will see amazing cards. Have fun with this challenge and I will see you next Sunday. Hope you have a Wonderful Week and a Great Day!!



2 comments:

Edwina said...

Wonderful Halloween card. Love the papers you used. thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Sue Nicholson said...

Exciting halloween card cheers Sue xx