Monday, October 8, 2012

MY GRAFICO'S FEATURE OF THE WEEK

WELCOME TO ANOTHER FEATURE FROM MY GRAFICO'S CHALLENGE BLOG
 
Hello Everyone!! I know I haven't been here for a couple of weeks but I'm trying to get back into the groove again. I'm a little late getting this post out to you because I have the flu. I think I'm going to have to break down and get a flu shot. I have never had one but I think I should get one. I'm just afraid of the things that I have been told about them. I have had some people tell me that they get sick really bad after they get theirs. That is my fear. Well enough about that. Let's get to the stuff that you are here to read.
 
Our feature this week is from Cupcake Cuties. The set that we used is called Love Rocks. There are 6 Digital Papers and 8 elements to work with. The whole set is great. Many things you can do with them. If you would like to purchase these or look at more of Cupcake Cuties sets just go to My Grafico Arts and Craft Community There is a tab on the sidebar that says store and that's how you will get to these items.
 
 Let me show you the Love Rocks Set from Cupcake Cuties.
 
 
Let me share the card that I made with this set. At My Grafico we are trying to stage our cards to make them exciting. I was worried about doing this because I have never done this before. I found out that I'm more creative then I thought. So here is the photo.
 
 
I hope you like the set up. The flowers are my bouquet from my wedding, a candle from my house and an antique pearl bracelet from my husband's mom. I have to say that I did like how this turned out. Well, I will see you next Monday and I hope you enjoy your week.
 

No comments: