Monday, October 22, 2012

MY GRAFICO'S CHALLENGE #139


WE ARE CELEBRATING HALLOWEEN HERE AT MY GRAFICO

Good Afternoon!!! Hope you are having a wonderful Monday!! I'm already tired and ready to go to bed. LOL I still have dinner to make, laundry to do, homework with daughter, and catch up on some of my e-mail. I wish I was paid for all of this work. One day at the spa would be great. I've never been to one but it sounds great.

Well there is a challenge this week and it goes on until October 31st until midnight. The theme is Halloween. We were able to use two sets from Revi Devi Digital stamps and papers. The stamps are called Halloween Sisters and the paper is called Cool Halloween Papers. I used the pot and my own Halloween Paper that my daughter gave me for my birthday.  I will show you the two sets in case you would love to buy them.






These are very cute sets. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. We have decorated our house but not to scary for the little ones. Well here is my card that I made this week. It's called October 31st. 


I hope you like the card. The ghost holding it is my grand daughters favorite thing in my house right now. When you turn it on it lights up and changes colors. Don't forget to look at the rest of the Design Team to see what they made. Challenge entries end on October 31st at midnight. Have a Wonderful Week

No comments: