Monday, October 29, 2012

LET'S SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING AT MY GRAFICO

 
MY GRAFICO HAS A FEATURE THIS MONDAY
 
Hello Everyone!! Thanks for coming to see what's happening at My Grafico. If your on the east coast you may not read this for a couple of days. I live in Ohio and we are getting the wind and rain from Sandy. It has rained here for three days now. It looks so dreary outside that it kind of puts you in a yucky mood. Our road is flooding and so is my basement. It's not that bad in the basement yet but all the stuff down there is up on pallets and shelves. Were suppose to get another 24 to 38 hours of rain and it's suppose to stop. That would be nice if it stops since my grandson's birthday party is this Saturday. He's going to be three. He's growing to fast.
 
Well, let's get to the feature this week. We were able to make our projects from two different sets of digi stamps. The designer for these two sets is Revi Devi. One set is called Wine Tasting Digistamps and the other was Smiley Trains. These are both great sets but I used one of the digital stamps from the Wine Tasting Stamps. Let me show you what these stamps look like:
 
 
 
I love these sets. I actually have some pictures that will look great with the Smiley Train set. I just couldn't find them in time to get my project done for this feature. Now to my card.
 
 
I hope you like the funny saying. I couldn't resist. Well, don't forget that there is a challenge until October 31st at midnight to get you projects in. Have a Wonderful Week and will see you soon.
 

No comments: