Sunday, September 2, 2012

ROBYN'S FETISH IS GLITTERING THIS WEEK


ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE 123 WITH GLITTER, SWIRLS, AND PEARLS
 
Hello to all!! Hope you are enjoying this Labor Day weekend. All is well in this state of Ohio. We are now getting some of the weather from Isaac. Not as bad as the Gulf Coast. I hope everyone is safe and made it out in time.
 
My daughter had a wonderful night Friday. She was able to march with the high school band. Her first start of becoming more active in what the band does. She did wonderful. I took over 50 pictures just to save that moment. We even bought the program and kept the tickets to add to her book and make a couple of layouts of the special event. I never seen her so nervous before but she was so excited afterwards. I'm so proud of her. Congratulations my Little Angel.
 
Well Pearls, Glitter, and Pearls. Doesn't this sound like a great combination for a project. I know I was excited about it. The images we used was from Melonheadz Illustrating. We were able to use as many images from the set called Paris. How can you not find things for Paris. It's a beautiful place from what I have seen in pictures. Here is the prize for this challenge.
 
A $15 Gift Certificate
To The
Melonheadz Illustrating Store
 
Here is my card from the Paris set.
 
 
Thank You for stopping by today to see the challenge. Don't forget that the other design team members made their own cards from this set. Everyone did something different. Good Luck with the challenge and I will see you next Sunday!!

2 comments:

Edwina said...

Your card is so cute. I love the lights on your light post. So pretty the glitter. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful card, like your layout and glitter. Cheers sue x