Sunday, September 23, 2012

ROBYN'S FETISH IS BOOKMARKING THIS CHALLENGE

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #126
 
Good Morning!! I am a little late writing this. Didn't get it done last night. I had a Craft Fair that I was in yesterday and I was sick at the same time. I was miserable. So when I came home I went to bed. Craft Fair was very interesting. Alot of people had so many different things that I never seen made before. Alot of talent out there. I'm into my cardmaking and scrapbooking but I wouldn't mind learning some of the things I seen. Well enough of my crazy day, let's get to this unique challenge.
 
We are saving our page in a book with the great bookmarks we made this week. Yes, our challenge theme is "Bookmarks" I read alot so I can always use a bookmark but I made one for a child to use. The designer this week is The Crafty Boutique. The image that I used was from a set called Jungle Friends and I used the elephant for my bookmark. He is a cute little elephant and I also picked him since my son loves elephants. Here is the prize that you will be trying to win for this challenge.
 
3 Digi Stamps
Of The Winner's Choice
From
The Crafty Boutique Store
 
Let me show you the bookmark that I made with my elephant.
 
 
Well I hope you like it. I love putting beads on my bookmarks. Don't forget to get your projects to The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog. Hope you have a Wonderful Week and I will see you next Sunday. Have a Wonderful Day!!
 

1 comment:

Laurence said...

Lovely bookmark, really like the "sentiment" you've used. Thanks for sharing.

Laurence