Sunday, September 16, 2012

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #125

WE ARE LEARNING HERE AT THE ROBYN'S FETISH
WOW!! It's a new Sunday again. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. I've been in a cleaning mode and creating on the side. I have had my grand kids for the past couple of weekends, so nothing has been getting done that should be around here. I have to look at it another way though. Kids grow up so fast and my grandson is already going to be three in November. Where has the time gone? Grand kids seem that they grow up faster then your own kids. Every moment is precious and I just want to treasure it forever. That's why I started scrapbooking when my daughter was born. I want to share those memories with everyone.
This week we are going back to school. That is the theme of this week's challenge. Our designer for this challenge is Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More. I used the digital stamp "Boy Writing". I wanted to make the card for a child that is in elementary school. I'm so glad that I had this paper in my stash. It totally went with this theme. For this challenge, this will be the prize that you will be winning.
3 Digital Stamps
Of The Winner's Choice
From
Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More
Here is my card with the little boy writing at his desk. I named the card A, B, C. I hope the elementary school came out in the card.

I want to Thank You for visiting my blog and the challenge for this week. Have a Great Day and a Fantastic Week.

1 comment:

Edwina said...

Hi Michelle, I am at my brothers for 3 weeks. I am commenting from there. You don't know how happy it has made me to see comments from you while gone from home. Thank you so much!
Love your cute card. You did a wonderful job with it. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown