Sunday, August 5, 2012

ROBYN'S FETISH IS PLAYING TAG THIS WEEK


ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #119 IS ALL ABOUT TAGS

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday so far. How much of the Olympics have you been watching since it started? I can honestly say that we have watched something everyday since they started. This is the first year that I have watched so much of it. There are things on there that I would never have thought would be in the Olympics. I have to say that Gymnastics is my favorite. Those girls can fly and twist their bodies in every direction. It has been very exciting for our family.

I won't bore you with my Olympics fun so I'm going to get to the challenge this week at Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More. Our feature designer this week is Fred, She Said. We used her images to do our theme "Tags". I really enjoyed doing this one. The tag is very different then things that I have been doing. I love to have a challenge and make something that is new to me. The name of my image is "PETUNIA AND HUMMINGBIRD". I love flowers and hummingbirds. You don't see many hummingbirds here at my house. I think all my dogs probably scare them away. Well I know that you are waiting to see what the prize is this week. Here it is.

A $10.00 Voucher
To The
Fred, She Said Store

Here is the tag that I made with my image Petunia and Hummingbird.


Well here is my tag. I hope you really like it. I think it turned out pretty good. Our Design Team made tags with their images so you should see what they came up with. Their blogs our on my sidebar. Well, Thanks for visiting on this beautiful Sunday and I will see you next week with a new challenge.

3 comments:

Edwina said...

Love the beads on your tag. that is a great ideal. Love the soft colors used on the digi too. Very pretty. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Sue Nicholson said...

Very sweet Tag, finish perfectly with the beads. Cheers Sue N x

Sherry said...

Lovin The Beads Great Coloring This Is Gorgeous ..