Sunday, August 26, 2012

ROBYN'S FETISH IS MAKING ANYTHING BUT CARDS


ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #122
 
Good Morning on this beautiful Sunday!! Going to be a hot one but Fall is slowly approaching. My favorite season. Yes, I may be crazy, but I love the fall colors and the weather. I'm really not a summer person. My daugters first week of school went great. She is amazed at the homework that you have in seventh grade but she still comes home and goes straight to the desk and gets it done first thing. I'm so proud of her. Now this week my son starts his second year of college. Where is the time going? Things will be harder this week since I now have no car. It can be fixed for the price it's worth. It's time to look at new ones. I'm not interested in a new one. I love my car but it's run it's course. I just hate having a car payment again. YUCK!! Enough about my great life, let's get to this great challenge this week.
 
Our challenge this week is a great one. Our theme is "Anything But A Card". We can make a project of any kind. Our designer for this week is Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More. How do you choose one of her great images? They are all great but when I seen it's anything but a card I had a prject in mind. In our family, every Christmas you get a new ornament. This way when you decide to move out you have a beginning to your first tree. Even after you leave, you get an ornament every year. Everyone has a certain theme. My daughter has been given an angel every year. My husband since he was a baby has been given a mouse. So I found a mouse digi and decided to make his ornament with a digi that's called Mouse with a Christmas Cookie. I'm excited about this one. Well let's see what you will win for making anything but a card.
 
3 Digital Stamps
Of The Winner's Choice
From The
Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More Store
 
Here is the Mouse Ornament that I made for my Husband.
 
 
 
Well, I hope you love my ornament. This is definately not a card. Everyone of the Design Team was able to use their own image to make their project. If you would love to see other great projects they made, just look at their blogs. I hope you have a Wonderful Week and I will see you next Sunday with a new challenge. Good Luck with this one!!
 

3 comments:

Edwina said...

Great idea. I am sure your husband will love it. I think your ornament is so cute. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Laurence said...

I absolutely adore your little Xmas tree bubble, would never thought about it.
Also, thanks for your comment on my blog.

Laurence (other DT)

Ciska said...

Love this idea, great that you give him something with a mouse each year. Love those quirky family traditions! :)